miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2019

Post 2

Hello my dears bloggers, today I will talk about my best holidays ever.
I went to Peru in December 2016 with my boyfriend and his family, for a week. We went to Arica by plane and then we caught a taxi to Tacna. in this city we bought a lot ot things, some unnecessary, because all it´s very cheap. The next day we took a bus to Puno, but we don´t know that this city it´s the most height of Peru and we get sick, and we could not go to some tours of this city, and for this we went to Cuzco again by bus. In Cuzco we toured a bit and we took a van to got to Machu Picchu. This van left to us as near possible and after we had to walk for six hour, following the train line. In this hike we met  many European tourists. Finally we arrived at the Hotel in Aguas Calientes and immediately we climbed to Machu Picchu. We went when this place was near to close and it was very empty and it all became worthwhile.
I hope you enjoyed this post ! see you later.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Rocio,
    what an interesting trip! I'd like to go to peru and meet machu picchu too.
    how expensive are the touristic places?

    ResponderEliminar

Post 7

Hello my dear bloggers, today I will talk about my bucket list. Well I really don´t have a bucket list because I have always thought that...