miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

Post 7

Hello my dear bloggers, today I will talk about my bucket list.
Well I really don´t have a bucket list because I have always thought that our future is uncertain. I have some goals, but I´m open to that this goals could change. 
A goal that I proposed was study architecture, I was studing a career that I really didn´t like and I propused myself to take the PSU and change career despite of my family opinion, because they were against, because I was in third year. All this process was so hard, but I succeeded at the end!.
Other goal that I had was travel, one day my boyfriend invited me with his family to a trip and I wasn´t expecting it. For this I say that the life gives us surprises. I also would like travel to other places and this is a goal that I hope I  could reach one day, again with my boyfriend but without his family.
The goals that I haven´t done yet are improve my keyboard skills and reach a Mozart level. Other goal is buy a drums and learn to play it. I also would like to attend a Mac demarco's concert with my boyfriend, because we love his music. I  would like to give my parents a cruise tickets because they deserve a nice holidays.
I hope you enjoyed this post, see you later.

1 comentario:

Post 7

Hello my dear bloggers, today I will talk about my bucket list. Well I really don´t have a bucket list because I have always thought that...