miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2019

Post 4



Resultado de imagen para the reason to be with you movie
Hello my dear bloggers, today I'll talk about the books.


I've never been a good reader, I did only read the mandatory books of the school plan and for this reason I don't have a favourite author. Recently I started to read some books but I didn´t finish any of them. I choose them only by their title and not by their author.

I remember only the last book that I read, it was A dog's purpose, I think that this book is my favourite because it remembers me my previous dog, Pistón. I use to read it to him when he was sick, and when he died I stopped reading it. Previously I saw the movie of this book and if you love the animals in general, either cats, dogs, birds or any pet that you have I would recomend this book because it talks about how a dog reincarnates and after multiple lifes he reunites with his original owner.

Like I told before I choose the books only by their title, because of this I think I don't have a type of books, due to dog's purpose beeing my favourite book I could say books about pets are my favourite type.

I hope you enjoyed this post, see you later.

3 comentarios:

  1. I cried so much with this movie, so I will not read the book jaja but I agree with you in everything :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It must be a very emotional book... I think I'll read it.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 7

Hello my dear bloggers, today I will talk about my bucket list. Well I really don´t have a bucket list because I have always thought that...