miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

Post 5

Imagen relacionada
Hello my dear bloggers today I will talk about which my ideal job would be in the future.

I would like do a master's degree after obtaining my degree as an architect, I would like that the master was about sustainability, because I would like to help to environment somehow and my future job too. I think that my ideal job will be design luxorious houses, because I believe the customers could ask for unusual things and this seems challenging but also I would like to work in the construction because I like to see how things are done, and if I could implement green materials this job would be even better. I think that I like work in indoors and outdoor, I don´t like to always be doing the same. I love architecture and travel and if I had to travel for work I would love the idea because I could know the architecture of other places, well I would like to travel in any way.

I would like to have a sallary relatively good for can go to travel in the world  and may be live in this places and for this I would like to improve my english more after finishing this course.

I hope you enjoyed this post, see you later.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 7

Hello my dear bloggers, today I will talk about my bucket list. Well I really don´t have a bucket list because I have always thought that...